Spal-Pro 2000 is a rapid setting, two-component polyurea polymer liquid of 100% solids content. When cured, Spal-Pro 2000 is a charcoal gray solid with a hard rubber-like hardness of A-95.
- Rated as "heavy duty"
- Will not deflect under loads, allowing joint edges to deteriorate (spall)
- Can be exposed to moderate traffic after 15 minutes
- Can be exposed to full, heavy traffic after 30 minutes
- Suitable for coolers/freezers fown to -20ºF (-29ºC), in ambient settings or temperatures up to 120ºF (49ºC), all with equally successful results
- Consistent cure and quality in all environments; no uncured strips, no soft, hard or uncured spots as with other polyureas
- Repair of spalled joints
- Filling random cracks
- Patching gouges, holes and surface defects
- Fill and protect joints in industrial concrete floors subject to hard wheels and heavy loads