StonCor CarboComp Plus is a unique vacuum formed epoxy carbon fibre laminate composed of both unidirectional carbon fibres and carbon fibres a ±45º direction, which can be mechanically anchored.
Width: 50, 60, 80, 100, 120mm
Minimum fibre content: 65%
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- Very low creep
- Flexible in use
- Long lengths can be installed jointlessly
- Excellent corrosion, acid and alkali resistance
- High durability
- Minimal thermal expansion
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Finishing with paint or plaster or other finishes demands no special preparation
- The laminate is protected by a peel ply that must be removed before application. Due to this, no pre-roughening, cleaning or degreasing is necessary
- Reinforcing of beams, floows, walls and/or columns inc oncrete steel and timber construction.
- Strengthening of bridges and buildings.
- Repair of the original bearing capacity, eg. after fire damage or corrosion of reinforcement.
- Local strengthening of construction elements, eg. when making holes through floors or walls.
- To increase load bearing capacity
- To repair construction errors.