StonCor CarboComp SU is an epoxy carbon fibre laminate composed of unidirectional orientated carbon fibres for reinforcement of structures.
Fibre content: 65% volume
Available widths: 50, 60, 80, 100, 120 mm
Effective thickness: 1.2 mm
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- Low self-weight
- Very low creep
- Flexible in use
- Long lengths can be installed jointlessly
- Excellent corrosion, acid and alkali resistance
- High durability
- Minimal thermal expansion
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Finishing with paint, plaster or other finishes demands no special requirements
- The laminate is protected by a peel ply that must be removed prior to application. Due to this no pre-roughening, solvent cleaning or degreasing is necessary.
- Reinforcement of beams, floors, walls and columns made of concrete, wood or steel.
- Strengthening of bridges and buildings.
- Repair of the original bearing capacity, for example after fire or corrosion of the reinforcement.
- Local strengthening of construction elements, for example when making openings in floors and walls.
- To increase the load bearing capacity.
- To repair construction errors.