LeakInject 509 Z Acryl
LeakInject 509 Z Acryl is a 4-component acrylic injection resin with exceptional adhesion properties used for the sealing of cracks and voids against water ingress. It is a low viscosity product with high reactivity based on acrylic and methacrylic monomers. It does not contain acrylamide, methacrylamide, formaldehyde or solvents. LeakInject 509 Z Acryl is designed to absorb cyclic shrinkage and expansion within injected cracks and/or voids due to temperature variation.
- Reacts to form an elastic, durable and chemically resistant gel which swells in the presence of water.
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration into fine cracks.
- Good general chemical resistance characteristics (eg. petroleum, mineral and vegetable oils, greases).
- Excellent adhesion on most building materials including concrete, cement and brick.
- Adjustable reaction speed from a few seconds to several minutes.
- Contains no toxic solvents and is considered non-flammable.
- Has an extremely high water retention capacity which means cracking of the gel due to drying out caused by temperature and/or ground water level fluctuations is impossible.
- Excellent swelling properties of the dried out gel gives exceptional water sealing season after season and year after year.
- Suitable for use in masonry, block work or concrete construction providing it is sufficiently sound to resist the injection pressure.