LeakInject 509 Z Rubber Acryl
LeakInject 509 Z Rubber Acryl is a tough and elastic four-component, acrylate-based injection fluid with the initiator dissolved in a strengthening polymer blend. The use of this strengthening polymer blend leads to excellent physical properties of the gel that is formed.
- Injection sealing of cracks fissures and voids in concrete and masonry
- Curtain injection (around tunnel segments, drainpipes, porous concrete structures, etc.)
- Specifically formulated for treating leaks in tunnels including; failed expansion joints, fissures and cracks in concrete segments
- Outstanding adhesion to mineral surfaces (concrete, brick) and expands in contact with water up to 290% of its original volume
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration into fissures and cracks
- Good general chemical resistance
- Free from harmful solvents and non-flammable
- Outstanding water retention capacity
- Specifically designed for injecting structures in which waterproofing is critical to sucess, including areas of fluctuating groundwater levels, settling concrete, expansion joints, etc.
- Typically used in tunnel construction