LeakInject Flex 6870
LeakInject Flex 6870 is a low viscosity, single component MDI-based polyurethane injection resin that swells in contact with water to form a closed cell flexible foam.
- Penetrates deep into cracks and joints
- Reacts with water and forms a flexible closed cell foam that accommodates movement of the crack or joint
- Chemically resistant against water, weak acids, alkali and micro-organisms
- Excellent adhesion to construction materials (such as concrete, cement, brick, mortar), metal and certain plastics
- Reaction speed is controlled by varying the amount of catalyst.
- Water Sealing of Cracks and Joints
- Concrete Construction
- Parking Decks
- Underground Rail Tunnels
- Any Buried Construction where Water Ingress is not Desirable